The information on the following tabs reflects the student Dress Code/GA Gear for the 2022-23 school year. If you have any questions about the dress code for Lower School or GA Gear for Middle or Upper School, please contact your division office. Don't forget - the Parents' Committee runs an extensive Second GeAr Shop for the GA community.
The following are the preferred vendors of Germantown Academy. Each provides quality merchandise found in the divisional dress codes. Each vendor is also a member of the Parents' Committee rewards program and donates a percentage of total sales back to the school each year.
www.landsend.com/shop/school-uniformsThe GA Preferred School Number
- When you register your child(ren) under Germantown Academy, the approved dress code information will automatically load.
- Choose the category (Uniforms for Girls or Uniforms for Boys) and click on the appropriate size range.
- Choose a product category (polos, pants, shorts, etc.).
- Select the item and click the size next to the color you would like.
- Enter the preferred school number in the box that appears after the item is ordered - 900099763
- Our logo information will appear. You may apply the logo to this item by highlighting it in the drop-down menu.
- Click "Add to Shopping Bag."
- On the "Shopping Bag" page, click "Keep Shopping" to order more items, or "Proceed to Checkout" to complete your purchase.
All Lands' End school products will be displayed. Please keep GA's dress code and logo policy in mind.
If you have any problems placing an order, or if you have questions about an existing order, please call 1-800-469-2222.
Please note: When you use the GA number to make your purchases from Lands' End, a portion of the proceeds are returned to GA through the Parents' Committee Rewards Program.
When ordering online, please create an account for each of your students so they are linked to Germantown Academy's preferred dress code.
901 North Bethlehem Pike
P.O. Box 132
Springhouse, PA 19477
*FlynnO’Hara is the ONLY company that sells the GA kilt (Lands’ End does not carry the GA plaid). You can purchase items in person at the store, or online. FlynnO’Hara does not take personal checks. If merchandise is not in stock, orders made at the store usually take 5-7 business days.
www.frenchtoast.com/schoolbox/schools/germ...Start at the page that says "Shop By School" and put the GA dress code in where it says "Shop My School Dress Code"
Dress Code - QS4QTP
French Toast dress code items are for smaller sizes and coded mostly for Lower School students.