Annually, Germantown Academy honors members of the faculty, administration, or staff with awards for excellence in program development, teaching, service, or other exceptional achievement. This year’s Distinguished Achievement Award winners are:
- Sarah Na - 1st/2nd Grade Teacher, Diversity and Community Life Coordinator
- Dion Lehman - Mathematics Teacher, 8th Grade Head Advisor
- Vic Montemayor - Upper School Physics Teacher
- Martin Dean - Associate Director of Institutional Advancement
- Kelli Kaput - Director of Annual Giving
- Charlie Masters - Performing Arts Chair, Director of the Singing Patriots & Patriots Select
This year’s faculty/staff awards were presented at the end-of-year faculty breakfast on June 10, 2021.