During the end-of-year faculty/staff breakfast, which took place on Connor Quad on June 10, 2021, Head of School Rich Schellhas 1760 announced the winners of a new award, the Distinguished Service Award, which went to the following community members.
- Maria Bouchard - Database Operations Manager
- Steve Dolan - Director of Security
- Rachel Elwood - Director of Human Resources
- Dan Houston - Director of Facilities
- Erin Jalón - Human Resources Coordinator
- Beth Taylor - Executive Assistant to the Head of School
- Carla Zighelboim - Director of Communications & Marketing
"I would be remiss if I didn't also express our communal gratitude to Team 'Get It Done,' a superb group of seven employees that excelled as the logistical powerhouses behind our weekly testing, vaccination clinics, and the creation of all new routines, spaces, protocols, events, and positions in order to adapt to the necessities of 2020-21," said Schellhas. "In your honor, we have created the first-ever and last-ever Distinguished Service Awards. Your dedicated service to our school community has made it possible for us to navigate successfully each winding turn and detour. Congratulations."