The Patriots finished third overall at the 2020 Pennsylvania Independent Schools Athletic Association Wresting Tournament where 11 GA wrestlers qualified for National Preps! On top of that, Coach Solomon Fleckman was named the PAISAA Head Coach of the Year. Congratulations, Coach Fleckman and Patriots!
- 106 POUNDS: Hunter Sloan '22 placed 5th and scored 16.5 team points.
- 113 POUNDS: Jake Wezner '22 placed 8th and scored 8 team points.
- 120 POUNDS: Chris Kim '20 placed 3rd and scored 19.5 team points.
- 126 POUNDS: Jibrael Moore '20 placed 5th and scored 17.0 team points.
- 132 POUNDS: Christian Colman '2 placed 2nd and scored 22.0 team points.
- 138 POUNDS: Jacob Sasson '23 placed 6th and scored 10 team points.
- 152 POUNDS: Owen Quinn '22 placed 3rd and scored 16.0 team points.
- 160 POUNDS: Samuel Cerebe '21 placed 6th and scored 11 team points.
- 170 POUNDS: Deon Savage '20 placed 3rd and scored 23 team points.
- 182 POUNDS: Luke Duthie '21 placed 3rd and scored 22 team points.
- 195 POUNDS: Wyatt Hare '20 placed 3rd and scored 20 team points.
- 220 POUNDS: Harrison Levans '21 placed 2nd and scored 21 team points.