- 2001 Induction Class
Jim Fraser '55
- Jim received varsity letters for soccer, football, swimming/basketball, wrestling, track and baseball.
- He was All Inter-Ac in football, All City in football and League Shotput Champion ’54.
- While at the University of Wisconsin Jim was freshman captain in football and MVP in 1955. He received a letter for freshman track in 1955 and a letter for freshman baseball in 1956. He was a varsity letter winner in football for 1956, 1957, and 1958. In the Blue-Gray Game of 1958 Jim was the Blue Team Captain and received the M.V.P. Lineman Award.
- Jim was drafted by the Cleveland Browns in 1959.
- While in the 101st Airborne Jim played on the All-service Team of 1960 and the All-army Team of 1960.
- Jim was a linebacker for the Denver Broncos from 1962-1964 and was the league punting champion from 1962-1964.
- He played for the Kansas City Chiefs as a linebacker/punter for 1965 and played for the Boston Patriots as a linebacker/punter for 1966. Jim was on the All Madden Team of 1964.