Saturday Morning Basketball Clinic
For the 31st consecutive year, the GA Basketball coaching staff will be conducting our Saturday Morning Basketball Clinic! This program is open to all boys and girls in Grades 1 through 4, including players who do not attend Germantown Academy.
The primary goal of this program is to teach young people new to the game of basketball in a fun learning environment. Each Saturday session begins with a few lessons in the fundamentals of the game by members of the GA coaching staff. Following this lesson, the children are separated by age and ability to play games. The children are coached during these games by members of the Boys Basketball Program, and our basket heights are customized to be appropriate for younger players.
Registration for the Saturday Morning Basketball Clinic takes place on the ACTIVE Network. If you already have an account with ACTIVE, make sure to Sign In at the top of the page before adding the program.
For questions about registration, contact the Auxiliary Programs Office at 267-405-7520.
Water Polo Clinic
The Upper School Water Polo Teams will be hosting a clinic on Sunday, December 8. There will be two sessions:
Session No. 1
- 3rd – 5th Grade Students
- Focus: Fundamentals of shooting and game play
Session No. 2
- 11:00am – 1:00pm
- 6th – 8th Grade Students
- Focus: Defense and Ball handling
- A Club Sport is an activity supported by Germantown Academy. A club may or may not have financial support from the activities budget of the Upper School. Clubs have no ties with the athletic department.
- A Trial Sport is a sport that is supported by the athletic department, but does not have varsity status.
- A Varsity Sport is a sport that is supported by the athletic department, including varsity letters and certificates
Learn more about each club team:
During the summer months, we offer camps for the following sports: Baseball Basketball Field Hockey Football Lacrosse Soccer Tennis Track & Field.