Germantown Academy, a coeducational PreK-12 independent school with 1,200 students in Fort Washington, PA, seeks a full-time, experienced, dynamic Upper School Substitute Teacher to start immediately. This position offers an excellent array of benefits and a highly competitive salary. The sub will serve in all areas of the Upper School, but with priority covering math classes. There are no tuition remission benefits associated with this position. Qualified applicants will meet the following criteria:
Upper School Substitute
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Minimum of 1 year teaching experience at the high school level.
- Candidates must be able to teach independently polynomial, rational, exponential, logarithmic, and trigonometric functions in a classroom.
- Knowledge of calculus and statistics preferred.
- Candidates must also be prepared to teach prepared lesson plans in other disciplines, including science, English, and history.