Position: Full-Time Grill Cook
Location: Fort Washington, PA
Schedule: Monday through Friday - NO nights or Weekends!
Hours: 6:30am – 2:30pm
We provide our full-time team members a generous compensation and benefits package, training, opportunity, and support. We provide resources, rewards, and incentives to our valued employees.
- Weekly paycheck
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- Many supplemental insurances
- 401(k) savings plan
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Plus various perks!
The Grill Cook reports to the Chef Manager and will be responsible for preparing daily breakfast and lunch meals for our customers within our corporate cafe! Grill Cook candidates must have strong cooking experience and be able to make food from scratch. In addition, the Grill Cook must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be focused on excellent customer service!
The Grill Cook will work the grill and assist the Chef with catering orders and other food prep work as needed.
Grill Cook Responsibilities:
- Cook (to order) breakfast and lunch items per customer request
- Responsible for preparation of grill station according to company guidelines
- Stock grill station with all items necessary for service
- Prepare and serve food to customers in a timely manner
- Assist in supporting culinary staff at numerous stations as directed
- Provide excellent customer service to include being attentive, approachable, greeting and thanking customers
- In addition, the Grill Cook operates and sanitizes all Customer Service equipment in a safe and proper manner
- The Grill Cook works with and takes direction from the Chef Manager
Grill Cook Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 - 3 years' experience in similar position
- Previous customer service experience in food service