Position: Full-Time Cashier
Location: Fort Washington, PA
Schedule: Monday through Friday - NO nights or Weekends!
Hours: 6:30am – 2:30pm
We provide our full-time team members a generous compensation and benefits package, training, opportunity, and support. We provide resources, rewards, and incentives to our valued employees.
- Weekly paycheck
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- Many supplemental insurances
- 401(k) savings plan
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Plus various perks!
The Cashier is responsible for assisting with front of the house operations within our corporate cafe. Duties include serving and assisting customers during the check-out process, as well as some light food prep and stocking coolers while maintaining clean and orderly servery/dining areas.
This is a front of the house position; exceptional customer service skills are a must!
- Responsible for running the point of sale system, assisting customers during the check-out process, managing cash, credit or house account payments
- Provide excellent customer service to include being attentive, approachable, greeting and thanking customers entering and exiting the cafe
- Make sure the customers are being taken care of and the department looks clean and presentable at all times
- Set up and restock product, displays, coolers and workstations as needed
- Light food prep including baking cookies and grab and go items
- At end of shift, the Cafe Cashier will help clean and restock the cafe including but not limited to wiping down the tables, cleaning around the coffee bar, mopping, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous food/customer service experience preferably within a corporate dining setting
- Must be dependable and have excellent customer service skills