Making an Annual Fund gift in someone’s name is a wonderful way to celebrate an individual (teacher, mentor, coach, friend, etc.) who has impacted you or your family’s GA experience while directly benefiting current students.
How to make a tribute gift:
- Identify the person you would like to honor when submitting your Annual Fund gift.
- Once you make your gift, the honoree will receive a mailed tribute card from GA (see sample above) to let them know of your thoughtful gesture.
- There is a standard message in the card (see above) OR you can personalize the message by including your sentiments in the “Comment” section of the online giving form, a written note submitted when mailing your GA gift or by calling 267-405-7314 to share your message.
- There is NO minimum dollar amount required for a tribute gift and the gift amount will NOT be shared with the honoree.
- You can send multiple tribute cards with just one gift.
- If your gift is made “In Memory”, the tribute card will be mailed to a family member.
CLICK HERE to make your gift.