Germantown Academy is one of the premier independent schools in the area.
The reliance upon philanthropic giving to the Annual Fund is a common bond shared by all independent schools since the entire cost associated with educating each student is not fully covered by tuition. The complete cost of a Germantown Academy education exceeds tuition by about $2,500 per student. The GA Annual Fund bridges that gap and is essential to meet both curricular and extra-curricular needs.
Your Gift to the Annual Fund can be seen in action every day. With your contribution you provide:
- Support and compensation for more than 250 full-time faculty and staff
- Essential interaction by maintaining a low student to faculty ratio
- 18 performing arts programs
- 26 interscholastic sports
- More than 50 clubs
- Over 100 course offerings
- Care for a 126 acre campus
For more information on how to make your gift, matching gift options and more detailed information on the Annual Fund please review the links to the left hand side of this page. For additional information, please feel free to contact me at 267-405-7314.
Kelli Toland, Director of Annual Giving