Here are five reasons to support the Annual Fund today!
- Student Life: every student at GA benefits from Annual Fund support through the unique curricular and the extracurricular programs GA offers. Whether it is the Lower School “Math Market”, Middle School Transitions programming or Upper School athletics, student life at GA is outstanding.
- Exceptional Faculty: The curriculum at GA focuses on the education of the individual child. The low student to teacher ratio allows our talented faculty the opportunity to better meet the unique needs of each child.
- As an Independent School, our budget is based on tuition, however, the complete cost to educate each Germantown Academy student exceeds tuition by about $2,500. Relying upon the Annual Fund is a common bond that all Independent Schools share which is crucial in the overall success of each school.
- Campus: The Germantown Academy campus has many natural resources, most notably the Wissahickon Creek and its surroundings. These resources are frequently used for curricular studies and activities as the faculty works to instill a sense of respect and stewardship for the environment. This critical piece of our campus is truly unique and gives our students an opportunity unlike anywhere else.
- 252 years: GA has a storied past and thousands of alumni have benefitted from the GA experience. The support of dedicated parents, alumni and friends has allowed the school to prosper. Your gift to the Annual Fund continues the proud GA legacy.