CSO Bonding Opportunity for
Lower and Upper School Students
Thursday, May 4 9-10am
During this time, Lower and Upper School students will join together to be compassionate in spirit in the following ways:
- Discussing the importance of service
- Making sock bundles for Mitzvah Circle that have notes and pictures for the recipients.
- Weaving Bonding Squares for families with infants in the NICU at Abington Hospital through the “Today is a Good Day” organization
- Creating fleece blankets for children entering care at Silver Springs Martin Luther School
- Sorting donations for Cradles to Crayons
Please support our efforts by donating the items listed below:
1.) New socks (all sizes and styles welcome)
2.) Cradles to Crayons items (CLICK HERE for donations list)
*Donations can be dropped off in the Lower School lobby, Korman Family Pavilion, and the Upper School House lounges.
Donations Needed by MAY 1