Edward "Ted" Holmes ‘97
Posted January 16, 2011
• Two-sport athlete while at Germantown Academy, playing Varsity Football and Varsity Lacrosse.
• Played Varsity Football for three years and Varsity Lacrosse for four years.
• Captain of the Varsity Football Team for one year and Captain of the Varsity Lacrosse Team for one year.
• Was named to the All-League teams for Varsity Football and Varsity Lacrosse during his junior and senior years.
• Won the Unsung Hero Award for Football as a sophomore.
• As a senior, won the Joe’Dangelo Integrity Award, the Robert E. Lamberton Award for Football and Scholastic Achievement and was the Montgomery County All-Star Selection for Football.
• Named All-State Lacrosse in his junior and senior years and was also named All-American as a senior.
• Named the Lacrosse Team Most Valuable Player as a senior.
• Named the P.S.L.A. Inter-Ac Co-Most Important Player for Lacrosse as a senior.
• A P.S.L.A. All-Star Selection for Lacrosse.
• As a freshman, won the Leopold Memorial Prize for Athletic and Academic Achievement.
• Won the Gummy Memorial Prize for Athletic and Academic Achievement as a junior.
• Won the Bernard Dallas Award for Athletic Achievement as a senior.
• Received the Germantown Academy four-year Varsity Athlete Award.
• Attended Penn State University and played Varsity Lacrosse four years.
• Was the Varsity Lacrosse Team Captain for one year.
• While at Penn State, won the Team GPA Award during his sophomore and senior years.
• Currently plays Lacrosse with the Philadelphia Club Lacrosse team.