Online Tuition Payments
Easy Enrollment – Auto-Pay Option!
Germantown Academy uses FACTS Management Company to help us manage our tuition and student accounts payment program. FACTS, which is an online payment system, is used by many local schools and more than 5,000 nationally. Parents have enjoyed having the ability to pay their tuition and monthly student billing statements online in an easy and convenient way.
Please be assured that the FACTS online payment system is a safe and secure way to make your monthly payments to GA. Once we receive your GA enrollment forms, your basic family information will be sent to the FACTS company, including the most important component – your primary email address. You will then receive an introductory email from FACTS letting you know your account has been activated and is ready for you to input your financial information.
There are several payment options you now have:
· Pay your student(s) tuition in full by May 1, 2015. You will still have a FACTS account for your monthly Student Billing charges. Full tuition payments can be made through the FACTS system or by check mailed to or dropped off at the GA Business Office.
· Make a tuition or monthly payment by credit card. This option includes a 2.5% convenience fee. FACTS accepts Mastercard, Discover and American Express (they are not contracted with Visa).
· Make a tuition or monthly payment directly from your bank account online with no charge for this service. There is an option to set up an auto-deduct feature, but it is not mandatory.
· Mail or drop off a check to the GA Business Office.
· There is a $40 fee per family (not per student) for enrolling in the FACTS 10-month tuition payment program. This fee will be included in the first invoice on May 1, 2015.
· There is no fee for families who choose to pay tuition in full by May 1, 2015.
· There is also no fee for families using FACTS to pay their monthly Student Billing charges.
· All families will receive an email from FACTS every month, even if their balance is $0.
As always, we will continue to work with families should special circumstances or “hardship” cases arise during the school year.
Some Reminders about how the FACTS payment system works:
• Basic Premise: All tuition, whether you are a paid-in-full family or your family pays over 10 monthly installments is to be paid through FACTS.
• The FACTS term “Incidentals”: Facts uses the term Incidentals for all charges other than tuition. In GA’s case this is anything that goes on the MATRIC Account ex: school store charges, dances, GAPC t-shirts, student fundraisers, SPARK, etc. Please note: All after school charges, including SPARK, ASAP, Drop In for conferences, Full Day, etc., are listed as “SPARK”
• The FACTS system sends out emails to provide you notice (and subsequent reminders) of your GA bill each month and uses the email account you provided to the business office on your enrollment contract. The monthly email arrives with this title: “ACTION NEEDED: Germantown Academy Bill Available,” It is sent from email@example.com. The email from FACTS arrives between the 8th and 15th of each month. You will be able to click on the link to your account to review the charges.
• Because we are now using emails, we are no longer sending out paper statements monthly, so please look for your Invoice (statement) through your FACTS account online or in the monthly email that FACTS sends to your email account.
• All Invoices (statements) will update with new charges between the 8th and 15th of each month. Please look for new charges for your MATRIC billing between those times.
• Reminder notices: After the first email each month, all follow-up emails are simply reminders. They will not have the breakdown of your charges. When you get a reminder notice, logon to your FACTS account, go to incidentals and click on the magnifying glass to view the breakdown of charges.
• You may pay by check, credit card (with a 2.5% fee) or ACH debit from your checking account. Please note FACTS does not accept VISA. If you choose to write a check, please mail all payments (tuition and incidentals) to FACTS directly. Make the checks payable to “FACTS Management” and mail the payment to this address: FACTS Management, PO Box 2597, Omaha, NE 68103
• Please note: If you send a check to FACTS, be sure to include a printout of your bill and include your FACTS customer # on the check so that they can credit it properly. This will reflect immediately on your account.
• If you choose to drop a payment off or mail a payment directly to GA business office, it will take 5-7 business days for the payment to be credited to your FACTS/Matric account. Please make sure you have your customer ID # and students’ name in the memo part of your check when sending to FACTS or GA.
• There are no late charges. We expect you to pay your bill on time, but we are not assessing late charges. If you are having a problem paying your bill, it is very important to be in contact with Maria Santoro at 267-405-7281.
IMPORTANT NOTE: FACTS accounts do NOT include charges from Meriwether Godsey. The dining room service is a separate company, and you will still have to pay Meriwether Godsey directly. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation in using our online payment system. If you have any questions, please contact Maria Santoro at 267-405-7281. We are happy to assist you in this process.