A GA tradition since the class of 1924, Academy Club members are those to whom the responsibility for keeping the class in touch with the Academy is bestowed.
As the 92nd class of Academy Club members were welcomed and honored for their service to Germantown Academy on Tuesday, June 7, 2016, attendees celebrated the club’s place in the school’s history. A GA tradition since the class of 1924, Academy Club members are those to whom the responsibility for keeping the class in touch with the Academy is bestowed. Chosen at the end of their junior year, the 15 members of the 2016 Academy Club have also spent time throughout senior year in learning, and helping to educate their classmates, about what it means to be an alumnus of Germantown Academy.
“Your dedication, involvement and leadership have earned you the recognition and trust of your classmates,” said Academy Club Co-President Lauren Gillispie McCusker '04.
Each inductee was honored in a speech given by a faculty member. See full list below:
- Gabriel Alter '16 (Jim Fenerty 1760)
- Gregory Callahan '16 (Becca Burnett)
- Nicholas D’Ambrosio '16 (Peter Drewniany 1760)
- Emilia Dolaway '16 (Kelli Kaput)
- Samantha Felgoise '16 (Judy Krouse 1760)
- Eric Greenwood ’16 (Mike Torrey)
- Samuel Korman '16 (Kendall Mattern 1760)
- Matthew Lamm '16 (Marcia Wexler 1760)
- Ingrid Lillis '16 (Chidi Asoluka)
- Grace Polisano '16 (Dan Sullivan)
- Yvette-Teresa Pribitkin '16 (Linda Test)
- Bryan ‘Mikey’ Robins '16 (Sue Negro)
- Caroline Sloane '16 (Gaby Russomagno 1760)
- Katherine Stambaugh '16 (Chris Nelson)
- Jon Patrick Williams '16 (Ted Haynie 1760)