- Crop main map image to: 1920 Wide x 1045 High
- Provide us with the main image
- Provide us with an additional image that includes the points on the map as well
Create a Slideshow for each location on the map
- Goto Media Manager
- Go to Campus Map V2 Channel - Campus Map Images folder
- Create a slideshow for Each location on the map
- Add an image (Size = 350 x 270)
- Click the pencil icon to open the image properties
- Add a title to the Photo Title
- You may also add a short photo description
Create Points for each location on the Map
If you are comfortable using Composer you can follow these steps to add additional points to your map
- Turn off Compose Mode (The compose button at the button of the browser should be grey, not blue)
- Refresh the page to ensure proper positioning
- Click on the map exactly where you want the location point to be.
- Click copy on the pop up.
- Turn Compose Mode on.
- Click Edit Content in the one of the locations boxes that you want your new point to be categorized under.
- Click on HTML mode ( the button)
- Paste anywhere between the 'ul' and '/ul' tags
- The order of the list determines the numbers associated on the map
- Replace 'ENTER TITLE HERE' with name of the location. BE SURE NOT TO DELETE ANYTHING ELSE
- Click on HTML mode again to return to text
- Click on the link to edit the anchor.
- Select the media tab
- Browse for the associated slideshow
- Click save
- Click save on the locations Content Element
- Repeat all steps for each point to be added
- Click Publish